Thursday, June 10, 2010

1st WEEK OF CUTI.

im not at kampung the 1st week of cuti. had to balik awl bcoz my mum has to go to sri lanka. my first time home alone wit my bro. we didnt go out. huhu. my dad work the whole week. so jus me n my bro at home. my mum departed at 3am tuesday morning.

tuesday, breakfast cococrunch. lunch sandwich tuna. dinner wit dad at mcdonalds. the whole day basuh baju, hang baju n iron baju. dont do it often when my mum ade. huhu. n watch tv, online.

wednesday, breakfast roti n lauk daging(found it in freezer). lunch nasi n lauk daging. dinner=lunch. watch tv saja.

thursday, breakfast nasi lemak,go out wit dad. lunch order dominos(got 2 box pizzas,eat one only). dinner eat the other box of pizza. the whole day doin noting.

friday/today, adm go to mustaqim house early in the morning. didnot breakfast,woke up late. lunch roti. online n watch tv while waiting my mum come home.

such a boring week.

xoxo
aye.

No comments:

Post a Comment